The John Bracken Hall
300 person seating capacity
· 60” round tables for guests
· 6’ and 8’ tables for additional needs
· Ample on-site free parking
· Non Smoking (vapes,cigars, pipe tobacco and chewing tobacco included)
Covered Car Port
Sizeable dance floor
· Climate Controlled Atmosphere
· Behind the scenes staging area for your caterer
· Bar with built-in tap system for two kegs of beer
· Ramp Certified Bartender(s)**
· Set-up and general cleaning services provided (beforehand)
The use of pyrotechnics and any form of illegal or legal firework is strictly prohibited both inside and outside of the building.
· No confetti, loose beads, rice or birdseed
o Provide decorations on the tables.
o You may hang decorations from the soundboards only.
o Bring your own freestanding indoor decoration such as an indoor trellis, candelabras, etc.
· You may not:
o Attach, hang or suspend decorations or items to any walls or the ceiling.
** All decorations are subject to approval by the Conemaugh Township Volunteer Fire Department
· All receptions conclude at 10 p.m.
· All guests must vacate the building by 11 p.m.
· The John Bracken Hall reserves the right to ask you to lower the volume of music, we also reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the premises if their behavior warrants.
SET-UP AND TEAR DOWN
· You are permitted to decorate the day before your reception during the hours of 8 am to 2 pm.
· Removal of anything you would like to keep from the event space prior to leaving of event. This includes
centerpieces, decorations, left over favors, programs, etc. (anything left behind becomes the property of The John Bracken Hall)